Friday, January 8, 2010

Curriki - Open Source Educational Resources

Curriki provides a lot of free resources which can be modified to your needs. It has resources for lots of different subjects and grade levels.

Curriki Home Page

I found out about it from one of Christopher Dawson's posts. I will allow Curriki to explain what it is:

Curriki is an online environment created to support the development and free distribution of world-class educational materials to anyone who needs them. Our name is a play on the combination of 'curriculum' and 'wiki' which is the technology we're using to make education universally accessible.

I figured they could explain it better :-)
I am really enjoying the available free chemistry book (and activities). Currently I am going through it so I can figure out how to use it next year.
I am new to this site so I normally would have waited before I posted this but a colleague mentioned how useful it was for Language Arts. He enjoyed one resource in particular which is for Language Arts and Social Studies

So go visit the site and see what you can find :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment