Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Twitter as an Educator Resource

Still catching up....
This was for my Jan 5th update


I use Twitter as an Awesome educator resource! Its a great place to find and follow some great teachers that are actually interested in teaching and using technology. A lot of the technology I use today are based on suggestions that I have run across in Twitter. Besides educators, I follow educational technologists, entertainers (Weird Al!), Google feeds and my friends. So Twitter is a great way to keep in touch, but I see it more as my personal resource, its a place for new ideas and approaches to education. A lot of people refer to Twitter as a PLN, Personal Learning Network, since you can ask questions and a lot of times someone in your network will answer you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment